Kool money set to release another track of his singles I love my life


Jolaosho Mukaila Abiodun aka
Kool money set to release another track of his singles I love my life. Lagos pop Kool Money has decided to hit the market with his latest single titled I love my life and the exciting brand music is produced by soulnexus formal Ibadan based producer.
I love my life is an outstanding pop song that is sure to leave footsteps among others musical act, Kool money heavy Drum patterns and lush synchs which are Reminiscent of classic dance steps I love my life sees Kool money in his element as he excellently showcase his singing abilities and burgeoning performance prowess on the track along with his already established vocal talent to make for a sassy, bubbly and exciting enthralling performance all around. The big boy upcoming legend started is music career at tender age and as never looked back since.
He realized quite early that his purpose on earth is to touch and affect lives through music. Signed with GE wan entertainment and currently working on his debut album, Kool money is already blazing the Nigeria with his music. After having released three hugely popular singles in 2008, shekeremi dance, African prince and akoba gafara All of which are still enjoying massive airplay on Nigerian radio stations, Kool money was specially invited with w4 at bar Oko Oba Agege area during Easter period, Kool money has performed alongside African stars famous aka okobo,terry g, konga, and adol, Zee world. oBlack, and many more. Set to Grab Nigeria upcoming legend kool money.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox

@bsmreports