I'm a potential Super Star - Adi Young


Adi young can be described as one of the leading sports and music star. Upcoming  legend adi young recently spoke with ( beedee on streets)  about her new singles jangolove and sports activities:


What is your full name?

My full name is Ada Onyeke aka Adi Young born in 6th may 1983.  Graduate Student of Yaba technical college where i studied marketing as profession start my music career five years back.

You hail from which state and local government?

Ok, I'm from Ogbadibo Local Government Area of Idoma Land, Benue State.

You have been on the music scene for many years now. How did you come this far?

 It's the grace of almighty God that gave me the talent and the enabling opportunity to put my talent to use couple with hard working all the time.


How can you differentiate between adi young the musician and Ada onyeke a sportswoman?

There is no difference between Ada Onyeke the sportslady and Adi Young the musician. The only change is the name, the person is the same. Am also known as Adi Young even at the Sport circle and family members....

When did you start music and sports professionally?

I professionally started my music career five years back with catch and follow. Adi young is blessed by God with different kind of music’s inspiration such as hip pop, reggae and R & B styles also an active sport lady who represented states, such as Lagos and Ogun in national sport festival am a skilful handball volley ball respectively and also play basketball for Apa queens at mark the ball basketball tournament.


How many tracks do you have to date?

I have 3 tracks Which are Jangolova, Catch and Follow and Who knows 2moro
The title of the tracks is 3ds which means drive desire and determination's What motivated me is the drive. I mean it is the Drive in me that motivated me.

How would you describe your kind of music?

I'm into Hip hop, RnB n reggae kind of music.

What's so special about the new track jongolova?

Jangolova is Special song cos there's no one that listens to it that don't like it, both young and Old. Its a dance hall song and the lyrics is meaningful!
Everybody love jangolava all the DJ love jangolova and I'm sure u love and like Jangolova! And jangolova has a special dance as well.

What are you working on at present?

I'm working on the production of Jangolova video.

What should your fans expect from you in your next track?

Wow! My fans should expect the best from my next tracks cos am out for the best, to beat the rest and be the best in all aspect of music.

What are the gains and pains so far in your career?

The joy I derived from knowing how much am blessed by God, knowing that I'm doing all things possible by the grace of God and being able to discover myself in my career, this are all gains for me.

 The pains are the process I'm passing through now in other to gain or be the  best

Do you still considered yourself as an upcoming artiste

 No... I don't see myself as an upcoming Artist anymore... I'm a potential Super Star!




If you are not doing music, what will you be doing?

I know you know! Ok, if not music, I will be doing sports

Do you take music as a career

 Of course YES, I take music as a way of life, I see music as a business.

What of sport?
Sport is also part of my career.



Your words of advice for upcoming artistes?

My advice for d upcoming Artists is that they should be diligent, focus and be patient! It’s a matter of time they will get there at d top and don't let anybody deceive you to do what is not right, believe in yourself and don't let anybody tell you that you can't do it or achieve your aim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox

@bsmreports